Account Executive - Antwerp based
We're looking for the most talented, passionate and awesome candidates to help us reinvent the way people move in and around cities. We want to go fast, be bold and stay humble.
We love passionate, out-of-the-box thinkers who're able to share their ideas in the simplest and clearest way.
Our ideal colleague has an entrepreneurial mindset, and sparks joy by taking an idea drafted in a napkin to its final execution, always giving priority to our customers. A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution and hustle is a must. We also offer enormous amounts of autonomy to everyone working at Skipr which requires an aptitude to auto-manage oneself.
We are looking for an experienced Account Executive who will build and lead our B2B efforts on Skipr for Business for the whole Flanders region with a focus on Antwerp. Our ideal candidate is an entrepreneur in residence whose main mission will be to reach out to employers to show the benefits of alternative mobility for their employees. The range of application for our product is honestly... endless. Skipr for Business represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new market, which we address with our B2B services.
- Unearth new sales opportunities and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to closing a deal
- Find information about prospects business, the processes in place, and their challenges or ambitions in terms of mobility
- Present the product to prospective clients
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Reach quota and objectives
- Keep up to date with the market to understand and meet their needs
What about you?
- You're a true hustler and...
- ... can't take no for an answer.
- "Always be closing" is not just a fancy saying, it's part of who you are
- Networking and empathy is part of your DNA
- You have a keen sense of ownership, speedy execution and be accountable for the development of a whole part of our business
- Always ready to take a bullet for your team and make sure they take credit when successful
- You are a native Dutch speaker and fluent in English, French knowledge is a plus
- You are based in Antwerp or surroundings
Business - You have worked several years in a business centric role and can identify emerging opportunities and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
Growth - You know how to meticulously unpack the key levers for growing a business, design & implement a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base to ensure it's strong presence.
Empathy - Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
Interpersonal skills - You know how to work in an international, cross functional environment such as collaborating with engineering, finance, and various other global business executives
Learner - Self-starter with a great learning attitude, able to learn and pick up new capabilities fast.
Communication - Active listener, able to carefully detect and understand prospects need
Detail orientation - You have high standards for everything you do, and dig into the details to assure that your output consistently meets a high bar.
What we offer
- A lot of professional freedom, personal development and exciting challenges
- A friendly an open company culture and tons of fun
- A competitive salary package with many benefits (including a budget for your personal mobility in Belgium)
- Being part of an international, winning team that has experience in launching start-ups (ex-Uber, Microsoft, Deliveroo and other top-notch startups )
- A great opportunity to have an impact on mobility in Europe and shape a product to the right market/customer fit