Account Executive - France
Our mission is to help organisations accelerate their employees transition to sustainable mobility. We want to have an impact, dare to challenge the status quo and be close to our customers and team. Skipr for Business represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new market, which we address with our B2B services.
We love passionate, out-of-the-box thinkers who are able to share their ideas in the simplest and clearest way. Our ideal colleague has an entrepreneurial mindset, and sparks joy by taking an idea drafted in a napkin to its final execution, always giving priority to our customers. A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution and hustle is a must. We also offer enormous amounts of autonomy to everyone working at Skipr which requires an aptitude to auto-manage oneself.
We are looking for an experienced Account Executive who will build and lead our B2B efforts on Skipr for Business for the whole France with a focus on Paris.
- Unearth new sales opportunities and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to closing a deal
- Find information about prospects business, the processes in place, and their challenges or ambitions in terms of employee mobility
- Present the product to prospective clients
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Reach quota and objectives
- Keep up to date with the market to understand and meet their needs
What about you?
- You are based in Paris or surroundings
- You already have a successful experience in a SaaS company working with agile tools & methods
- You keep up with the news from the mobility ecosystem
- You are a native French speaker and fluent in English
- You're a true hustler and... can't take no for an answer
- "Always be closing" is not just a fancy saying, it's part of who you are
- Networking and empathy is part of your DNA
- You have a keen sense of ownership, speedy execution and be accountable for the development of a whole part of our business
- Always ready to take a bullet for your team and make sure they take credit when successful
Business - You have worked several years in a business centric role and can identify emerging opportunities and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
Empathy - Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
Interpersonal skills - You know how to work in an international, cross functional environment such as collaborating with engineering, finance, and various other global business executives
Learner - Self-starter with a great learning attitude, able to learn and pick up new capabilities fast.
Communication - Active listener, able to carefully detect and understand prospects need
Detail orientation - You have high standards for everything you do, and dig into the details to assure that your output consistently meets a high bar.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A lot of professional freedom, personal development and exciting challenges.
- A friendly and open company culture and tons of fun.
- A competitive salary package with many benefits (including equity and a budget for your personal mobility).
- Being part of an international, winning team that has experience in launching start-ups.
- A great opportunity to have an impact on mobility in Europe and shape a product to the right market/customer fit.