B2B Business Development Manager
We're obviously looking for the most talented, passionate and awesome candidates in the world to help us re-invent the way people move in and around cities.
We also offer enormous amounts of autonomy to everyone working at Skipr which requires an aptitude to auto-manage oneself. We love passionate, out-of-the-box thinkers who're able to share their ideas in the simplest & clearest way. At Skipr we only have one goal, endorse the human co-pilot role in the chaos that is transportation and surpass our client expectations.
Don't apply if building a business from 0 to 1, scaling it from 1 to 100 is something that scares you, if the idea of changing the world is something you find ridiculous, or if a less is more attitude is not part of your daily routine.
What about you?
Our start-up is looking for an experienced "Business Manager" who'll not only build but lead our B2B efforts on Skipr for Business. Our ideal colleague, is an entrepreneur in residence whose main mission will be to reach out to employers to show the benefits of alternative mobility for their employees. The range of application for our product is honestly... endless. He or she has keen sense of ownership, speedy execution and can be accountable for the development of a whole part of our business.
Skipr for Business represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new market, which we address with our B2B services. As our first B2B Business Manager, you will be responsible for the whole sales flow including client sourcing & management but also capable of influencing internal roadmap decisions.
- You're a true hustler and...
- ... can't take no for an answer.
- "Always be closing" is not just a fancy saying, it's part of who you are.
- Networking and empathy is part of your DNA.
- Always ready to take a bullet for your team and make sure they take credit when successful.
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English
Business - You have worked several years in a business centric role and can identify emerging opportunities and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
Leadership - A keen sense of coaching and mentorship abilities.
Growth - You know how to meticulously unpack the key levers for growing a business, design & implement a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base to ensure it's strong presence.
Detail orientation - You have high standards for everything you do, and dig into the details to assure that your output consistently meets a high bar.
Empathy - Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
Interpersonal skills - You know how to work in an international, cross functional environment such as collaborating with engineering, finance, and various other global business executives
Learner - Self-starter with a great learning attitude, able to learn and pick up new capabilities fast.
Communication - A methodical thinker, effective communicator and ability to work with various teams located globally.
What we offer -
- A unique challenge to help cities to move smarter!
- A lot of professional freedom & personal development.
- Being part of an international, winning team that has experience in launching start-ups (ex-Uber, Microsoft, Deliveroo and other top-notch startups )
- A rare opportunity to have an impact on mobility in Europe and shape a product to the right market/customer fit.
- Ability to build and grow with the company from scratch