We're looking for the most talented, passionate and awesome candidates to join us in the mission of helping organisations accelerate their employees transition to sustainable mobility.
We want to have an impact, dare to challenge the status quo and be close to our customers and team.
We love passionate, out-of-the-box thinkers who're able to share their ideas in the simplest and clearest way.
Our ideal colleague has an entrepreneurial mindset, and sparks joy by taking an idea drafted in a napkin to its final execution, always giving priority to our customers. A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution and hustle is a must. We also offer enormous amounts of autonomy to everyone working at Skipr which requires an aptitude to auto-manage oneself.
What about you?
- you are a talented, motivated, intense, and interesting co-worker
- you are able to work in Brussels
- you should be willing to design and build large and modular (yet maintainable) systems, with time and quality
- you have a BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or the equivalent
- Top-notch communication skills are essential.Join our growing team of experienced front-end and backend developers, technical analysts, data scientist
- Familiarity with Django, Kubernetes, GitHub, Micro-services, CodeShip would be helpful but is not necessary
What we offer
- A lot of professional freedom, personal development and exciting challenges
- A friendly an open company culture and tons of fun
- A competitive salary package with many benefits (including a budget for your personal mobility in Belgium)
- Being part of an international, winning team that has experience in launching start-ups (ex-Uber, Microsoft, Deliveroo and other top-notch startups )
- A great opportunity to have an impact on mobility in Europe and shape a product to the right market/customer fit