We're obviously looking for the most talented, passionate and awesome candidates in the world to help us re-invent the way people move in and around cities.
We also offer enormous amounts of autonomy to everyone working at Skipr which requires an aptitude to auto-manage oneself. We love passionate, out-of-the-box thinkers who're able to share their ideas in the simplest & clearest way. At Skipr we only have one goal, endorse the human co-pilot role in the chaos that is transportation and surpass our client expectations.
Don't apply if building a business from 0 to 1, scaling it from 1 to 100 is something that scares you, if the idea of changing the world is something you find ridiculous, or if a less is more attitude is not part of your daily routine.
What about you?
- you are a talented, motivated, intense, and interesting co-worker
- you are able to work in Brussels
- you should be willing to design and build large and modular (yet maintainable) systems, in about one-third the time that most competent people think possible
- you have a BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or the equivalent
- Top-notch communication skills are essential.Join our growing team of experienced front-end and backend developers, technical analysts, data scientist
- Familiarity with Django, Kubernetes, GitHub, Micro-services, CodeShip would be helpful but is not necessary
What we offer
- A unique challenge to help cities to move smarter!
- A lot of professional freedom & personal development.
- Being part of an international, winning team that has experience in launching start-ups (ex-Uber, Microsoft, Deliveroo and other top-notch startups )
- A rare opportunity to have an impact on mobility in Europe and shape a product to the right market/customer fit
- Ability to build and grow with the company from scratch