Customer Success Manager
We're obviously looking for the most talented, passionate and awesome candidates in the world to help us reinvent the way people move in and around cities.
We also offer enormous amounts of autonomy to everyone working at Skipr which requires an aptitude to auto-manage oneself. We love passionate, out-of-the-box thinkers who're able to share their ideas in the simplest & clearest way. Our ideal colleague is an entrepreneur in residence, that sparks joy by taking an idea drafted in a napkin to its final execution who always, always gives priority to our customers. A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution and hustle is a must.
Don't apply if building a business from 0 to 1, scaling it from 1 to 100 is something that scares you, if the idea of changing the world is something you find ridiculous, or if a less is more attitude is not part of your daily routine.
What about you -
Our team is looking for a customer success manager who'll help build and lead the best experience for our community. At Skipr we only have one goal, endorse the human co-pilot role in the chaos that is transportation and surpass our users expectations. Our whole team is all about "customer obsession", creating a seamless customer experience and being close to our community from discovery to the moment where a problem arises and we want to be close to solve it.
- You're amicable and sociable.
- Empathy is your middle name.
- Tech-savvy is not just a fancy word, it's part of who you are.
- You're convinced that a customer support can be an awesome experience for users.
- You speak English, Dutch & French fluently.
What are we looking for -
- Product - You're capable to grow a deep understanding of Skipr services & software and how this impacts customers.
- Customer voice - Be the voice of customers at the heart of future product improvement & development.
- Detail orientation - You have high standards for everything you do, and dig into the details to assure that your output consistently meets a high bar.
- Problem solver - You're curious by nature and won't stop till a problem is fixed.
- CRM - You have launched email campaigns using a leading ESP such as Hubspot, Intercom, Responsys, CheetahMail, Campaign Monitor, or similar platform still TBD. (CSS knowledge is a plus.)
- Process driven - Optimise & develop the existing customer support process to improve customer success.
- Learner - Self-starter with a great learning attitude, able to learn and pick up new capabilities fast.
- Communication - Strong writing skills, especially in the context of customer marketing.
What we offer -
- A unique challenge to help cities to move smarter!
- A lot of professional freedom, personal development, and tons of fun.
- Being part of an international, winning team that has experience in launching start-ups (ex-Uber, Microsoft, Deliveroo and other top-notch startups )
- A rare opportunity to have an impact on mobility in Europe and shape a product to the right market/customer fit.
- Ability to build and grow with the company from scratch