Customer Support Specialist
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join us in the mission of helping organisations accelerate their employees' transition to sustainable mobility. We want to have an impact, dare to challenge the status quo and be close to our customers and team.
We love passionate, out-of-the-box thinkers who're able to share their ideas in the simplest and clearest way. Our ideal colleague has an entrepreneurial mindset, and sparks joy by taking an idea drafted in a napkin to its final execution, always giving priority to our customers. A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution and hustle is a must. We also offer enormous amounts of autonomy to everyone working at Skipr which requires an aptitude to auto-manage oneself.
Skipr for Business represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new market, which we address with our B2B services.
- Providing top-notch customer service by promptly responding to customer queries via email, live chat, video, phone, and social media channels.
- Immediately escalating serious complaints or issues that you are not equipped to deal with.
- Liaising with colleagues to find the best solutions to customers issues.
- Obtaining and sharing customer feedback with colleagues and other departments so that our product and services can be improved.
- Maintaining a polite, helpful, and professional manner at all times.
... and also
Contribute and support with the following missions when needed :
- Onboarding new customers to ensure a strong and successful start with our solutions.
- Train new and existing customers on Skipr solutions, virtually and in-person.
- Engage with our customers routinely to ensure our solutions are meeting their needs and recommend new solutions as they grow.
What about you?
- You speak a native Dutch or French, and you are fluent in English.
- You are customer oriented and would go above and beyond yourself to meet your clients needs.
- You have strong verbal communication skills to respond to customers through phone and live chat, as well as written communication skills to provide care through email.
- You have a positive attitude, you are solution-oriented and have the ability to build relationships with clients.
- You keep up with the news from the mobility ecosystem and you are motivated by contributing to a more sustainable world.
- You are digital-friendly.
We believe the strength of a team comes from its diversity. So no matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe in or what your dreams are, we welcome you and look forward to receiving your application.
Skills required for the role :
Autonomy - You can take on several projects and manage them from A to Z without external intervention
Resilience - You see challenging situation as an occasion to grow and easily find the way to go forward
Assertiveness and communication - You can deliver a clear message, understand the message's recipient, show empathy for the recipient and listen effectively. You make use of all of these qualities to ensure your communication is productive. You deliver information in a calm and respectful manner, without upsetting others and yourself
Prioritization - You choose the projects to focus on according to roadmap and objectives frameworks
Learner - You are a self-starter with a great learning attitude, able to learn and pick up new capabilities fast
Problem Solving: You recognize and define problems, you discover possible solutions and implement the best one for both local issue and system performance
What we offer
- A competitive salary package with many benefits (including stock options and a budget for your personal mobility), we are open to freelancers
- A lot of professional freedom, personal development and exciting challenges
- Be part of starting a new market backed by a ready to play product
- A friendly and open company culture and tons of fun
- Being part of an international, winning team that has experience in launching start-ups
- A great opportunity to have an impact on mobility in Europe and shape a product to the right market/customer fit
- Possibility to work (partially) remote