Digital Marketing Internship
We're looking for the most talented, passionate and awesome candidates to join us in the mission of helping organisations accelerate their employees transition to sustainable mobility.
We want to have an impact, dare to challenge the status quo and be close to our customers and team.
We love passionate, out-of-the-box thinkers who're able to share their ideas in the simplest and clearest way. Our ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial mindset, and sparks joy by taking an idea drafted in a napkin to its final execution, always giving priority to our customers.
We are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Intern who will assist our marketing team in the implementation of our strategy. This is an exciting opportunity to learn about digital marketing and spend a few months of your career in a booming digital scale-up.
- Help the marketing team in their daily efforts.
- Help strategize and brainstorm for future initiatives, content, or campaigns.
- Assist in the organizing of digital campaigns.
- Assist in the management of our Social Media channels.
- Creation of landing pages and website optimizations.
- Support the marketing team in organizing (digital) events.
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
- You are a native French or Dutch speaker and fluent in English.
- You have good skills in communication, marketing, and graphic design.
- You have amazing writing skills.
- You are proactive and able to work independently.
- You make things happen and are not afraid to take ownership.
- You are eager to learn and not afraid of challenges.
- You are looking for an internship of at least 3 months (school - work rotation is also possible). Possibility to start at any time of the year.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A lot of professional freedom, personal development and exciting challenges.
- A friendly and open company culture and tons of fun (team activities, learnings…)
- Being part of a winning team that has experience in launching start-ups.
- A great opportunity to have an impact on mobility in Europe and shape a product to the right market/customer fit.