We are looking for a Flutter Developer, to join us in the mission of helping organisations accelerate their employees' transition to sustainable mobility. Through the Skipr platform and the Skipr app, our users easily connect to and manage any mobility service!
We love passionate, out-of-the-box thinkers who're able to share their ideas in the simplest and clearest way. We want to have an impact, dare to challenge the status quo and be close to our customers and team. Our ideal colleague has an entrepreneurial mindset, and sparks joy by taking an idea drafted in a napkin to its final execution, always giving priority to our customers. A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution and hustle is a must. We also offer enormous amounts of autonomy to everyone working at Skipr which requires an aptitude to auto-manage oneself.
Skipr for Business represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new market, which we address with our B2B services.
As Flutter Developer your responsibilities will be :
What about you?
We believe the strength of a team comes from its diversity. So no matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe in or what your dreams are, we welcome you and look forward to receiving your application.
Skills required for the role
* Dedicated to our cause of getting people to their destination smarter and faster
* Having an eye for UI details that make the difference
* Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding
* Quick & Autonomous learner
* Fluent English, ideally french or flemish too.
* Worked with remote teams
What we offer :
You’ll have impact on REAL problems
* Get people to their destination faster
* Help to reduce air pollution
* Reduce traffic jams
* Help grow other mobility providers
*… You will develop the mobility of tomorrow.