We are looking for a Flutter Developer to join us in the mission of helping organisations accelerate their employees' transition to sustainable mobility.
You’ll have impact on REAL problems (Get people to their destination faster - Help to reduce air pollution - Reduce traffic jams - Help grow other mobility providers - develop the mobility of tomorrow.)
We love passionate, out-of-the-box thinkers who're able to share their ideas in the simplest and clearest way. We want to have an impact, dare to challenge the status quo and be close to our customers and team. Our ideal colleague has an entrepreneurial mindset, and sparks joy by taking an idea drafted in a napkin to its final execution, always giving priority to our customers. A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution and hustle is a must. We also offer enormous amounts of autonomy to everyone working at Skipr which requires an aptitude to auto-manage oneself.
As Flutter Developer your responsibilities will be
- Creating and contributing to the evolution of our mobile applications
- Developing new features in Clean Architecture
- Ensuring quality, stability and performance of the application
Keywords: Flutter, Dart, Dartz, Clean Architecture, Testing, RxDart, BLoC, GitHub
What about you?
- Minimum of 5+ years software engineering experience
- Minimum of 5+ Mobile or Web application development
- Minimum of 1-3+ years in Flutter/Dart
- Understanding of software engineering concepts such as common data structures and algorithms, OOP, design patterns, Reactive or Functional Programming, REST APIs, etc.
- A disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance, knowledge of test automation
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent practical experience
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively in cross-functional teams
- You are fluent in English, ideally in French or Dutch too
We believe the strength of a team comes from its diversity. So no matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe in or what your dreams are, we welcome you and look forward to receiving your application.
Skills required for the role
- Dedicated to our cause of getting people to their destination smarter and faster
- Having an eye for UI details that make the difference
- Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding
- Quick & Autonomous learner
- Fluent English, ideally french or flemish too.
- Worked with remote teams
What we offer :
- A full time open-ended employee contract, we are open to freelancers.
- A competitive salary package with many benefits : meal vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance as well as refund insurance on medical treatments (Alan), company smartphone and laptop, company phone subscription, eco vouchers, a budget for your personal mobility in Europe
- A lot of professional flexibility, personal development and exciting challenges
- A friendly and open company culture and tons of fun (team activities and events)
- The possibility to have an impact on mobility in Europe