General Manager - France
We're obviously looking for the most talented, passionate and awesome candidates in the world to help us re-invent the way people move in and around cities.
We also offer enormous amounts of autonomy to everyone working at Skipr which requires an aptitude to auto-manage oneself. We love passionate, out-of-the-box thinkers who're able to share their ideas in the simplest & clearest way. At Skipr we only have one goal, endorse the human co-pilot role in the chaos that is transportation and surpass our client expectations.
Don't apply if building a business from 0 to 1, scaling it from 1 to 100 is something that scares you, if the idea of changing the world is something you find ridiculous, or if a less is more attitude is not part of your daily routine.
What about you?
Our start-up is looking for an experience manager to build our French business from scratch. Our ideal colleague, is an entrepreneur in residence whose main mission will be (but is obviously not limited to) build & lead a team, becoming the go-to person when it comes to French mobility, establishing & maintaining partnerships with local and international operators and influence Skipr’s roadmap for the months to come. The range of application for our product is honestly... endless. He or she has keen sense of ownership, speedy execution and can be accountable for the development of a whole part of our business.
- You're a true hustler and...
- ... can't take no for an answer.
- Networking and empathy is part of your DNA.
- Always ready to take a bullet for your team and make sure they take credit when successful.
- You are fluent in French and English
Business - You have worked several years in a business centric role and can identify emerging opportunities and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
Leadership - A keen sense of coaching and mentorship abilities.
Growth - You know how to meticulously unpack the key levers for growing a business, design & implement a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base to ensure it's strong presence.
Empathy - Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
Interpersonal skills - You know how to work in an international, cross functional environment such as collaborating with engineering, finance, and various other global business executives
Communication - A methodical thinker, effective communicator and ability to work with various teams located globally.
Self-motivated – Your enthusiasm and interest are so overwhelming that you're able to motivate a team just by being in a room with them.
Strong work ethic – You are driven by strong values such as transparency, honesty and accountability. We will trust you 100% from day one with what could become our largest market.
What we offer -
- A unique challenge to help cities to move smarter!
- A lot of professional freedom & personal development.
- Being part of an international, winning team that has experience in launching start-ups (ex-Uber, Microsoft, Deliveroo and other top-notch startups )
- A rare opportunity to have an impact on mobility in Europe and shape a product to the right market/customer fit.
- Ability to build and grow with the company from scratch