Golang Developer - Medior/Senior Level
We are looking for a Golang Developer of Medior/Senior experience level, to join us in the mission of helping organisations accelerate their employees' transition to sustainable mobility. Through the Skipr platform and the Skipr app, our users easily connect to and manage any mobility service!
We love passionate, out-of-the-box thinkers who're able to share their ideas in the simplest and clearest way. We want to have an impact, dare to challenge the status quo and be close to our customers and team. Our ideal colleague has an entrepreneurial mindset, and sparks joy by taking an idea drafted in a napkin to its final execution, always giving priority to our customers. A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution and hustle is a must. We also offer enormous amounts of autonomy to everyone working at Skipr which requires an aptitude to auto-manage oneself.
Skipr for Business represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new market, which we address with our B2B services.
As Golang Developer your responsibilities will be :
- creating a scalable architecture and implement algorithms that power companies to reduce CO2 generated by employees mobility
- developing scalable backend micro-services and partner with Product Managers to increase value for users
- ensuring quality, stability and performance of our systems
- go-micro, gorm, postgresql, swagger
What about you?
- Minimum of 4+ years software engineering experience
- Minimum of 1-3+ years in GO
- Experience developing highly scalable backend micro-services
- You are fluent in English, ideally in French or Dutch too
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent practical experience
- Knowledge of data structure and algorithms and an ability to use them practically when implementing solutions
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively in cross-functional teams
We believe the strength of a team comes from its diversity. So no matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe in or what your dreams are, we welcome you and look forward to receiving your application.
Skills required for the role :
Autonomy: You can take on several projects and manage them from A to Z with support of the team
Resilience: You see challenging situation as an occasion to grow and easily find the way to go forward
Accountability: You rise above circumstances and demonstrate the ownership necessary for achieving Key Results in the amount of time expected
Problem Solving: You recognize and define problems, you discover possible solutions and implement the best one for both local issue and system performance
Detail Oriented: You pay close attention to all of the small particulars when working on a task or project. The projects you submit are usually high-quality work with little to no errors.
What we offer
- A competitive salary package with many benefits (including stock options and a budget for your personal mobility), we are open to freelancers
- A lot of professional freedom, personal development and exciting challenges
- Be part of starting a new market backed by a ready to play product
- A friendly and open company culture and tons of fun
- A great opportunity to have an impact on mobility in Europe and shape a product to the right market/customer fit
- Possibility to work (partially) remote