We are looking for a Growth Manager to join us in the mission of helping organisations accelerate their employees transition to sustainable mobility. We want to have an impact, dare to challenge the status quo and be close to our customers and team. We love passionate, out-of-the-box thinkers who're able to share their ideas in the simplest and clearest way. Our ideal colleague has an entrepreneurial mindset, and sparks joy by taking an idea drafted in a napkin to its final execution, always giving priority to our customers. A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution and hustle is a must. We also offer enormous amounts of autonomy to everyone working at Skipr which requires an aptitude to auto-manage oneself. Skipr for Business represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new market, which we address with our B2B services.
- Define and implement innovative and creative growth strategies and tactics in collaboration with the Content Strategist for our digital channels.
- Drive traffic to our website, landing pages, and SoMe channels by digging into the data, ideating, testing, and optimizing and get a positive ROAS.
- Nurture and convert leads into our commercial funnel to bring sales qualified leads to our sales team.
- Analyse, monitor, and adjust the websites and landing pages performance by setting up A/B and various testing methods.
- Provide effective reporting and analyse the ROI of each action.
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
- You're amicable and sociable.
- Tech-savvy is not just a fancy word, it's part of who you are.
- Empathy is your middle name.
- You can't stand a misplaced pixel and will notice immediately if something is out of balance.
- Funnel conversion, lifecycle, retention are not fancy words to you but part of your priorities & beliefs.
- You know exactly who Sean Ellis is.
- English is a language you master. Speaking French and/or Dutch is definitely welcome as we're based in Brussels but not mandatory.
Growth - You have worked several years in a performance or retention marketing role and show strong expertise and vision in acquisition, retention & lifecycle programs.
Performance - Hands-on knowledge of planning & buying digital media on self-serve platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook, Ad Networks, and other new platforms. Understanding acquisition work frames and attribution modelling is a plus.
Data centred - You know how to meticulously unpack the key levers for growing a business through keen analysis and scientific experimentation.
Detail orientation - You have high standards for everything you do and dig into the details to assure that your output consistently meets a high bar.
An eye for design - You know what goes into a great photo, you can create beautiful print layouts, and you can't wait to draw out the beauty of our customer experiences and use it to create a compelling story for our users.
CRM - You have launched email campaigns using a leading CRM/ESP tools such as HubSpot, Drip, ExactTarget, Intercom, Cheetah Mail, or similar platforms (CSS knowledge is a plus).
Learner - Self-starter with a great learning attitude, able to learn and pick up new capabilities fast.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary package with plenty of benefits.
- A lot of professional freedom, personal development, and exciting challenge.
- A friendly an open company culture and tons of fun.
- Being part of an international, winning team that has experience in launching start-ups (ex-Uber, Microsoft, Deliveroo and other top-notch startups ).
- A great opportunity to have an impact on mobility in Europe and shape a product to the right market/customer fit.