A Happiness Manager is, in its essence, an HR & Office Manager with a special qualification: he/she believes happy employees make better employees.
Every single action towards a person regarding their relation with the company, meaning all HR processes, can be re-defined to ensure a happy experience and a happiness-driven workplace. This is a key focus area for our future Happiness Manager.
The Office Management side essentially ensures the smooth running of an office on a day-to-day basis and may manage a team of administrative or support staff.
Get to know the role -
- HR role
- Making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time
- Looking after the health, safety and well-being of all employees
- Organising staff training sessions and activities
- Keeping personnel records up to date
- Office Management role
- Organising and managing back office
- Organising meetings and managing the CEO agenda
- Booking transport and accommodation
- Organising company events or conferences
- Ordering stationery and furniture
- Managing office budgets
- Organising induction programmes for new employees
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
What we’re looking for -
- 2-3 years of experience in HR and office management.
- Good knowledge of MS office package.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
- Other key skills include: reliability and discretion, organisational skills, problem solving skills and attention to details
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You’re fluent in English (French or Dutch is a plus but not required).
What we offer -
- Have a direct impact on people of the team
- A unique challenge to help cities to move smarter!
- A lot of professional freedom, personal development, and tons of fun.
- Being part of an international, winning team that has experience in launching start-ups (ex-Uber, Microsoft, Deliveroo and other top-notch startups )
- A rare opportunity to have an impact on mobility in Europe and shape a product to the right market/customer fit.
- Ability to build and grow with the company from the scratch
- A competitive salary and package.