Head of Communication & Public Relations
We're obviously looking for the most talented, passionate and awesome candidates in the world to help us re-invent they way people move in and around cities.
We also offer enormous amounts of autonomy to everyone working at Skipr which requires an aptitude to auto-manage oneself. We love passionate, out-of-the-box thinkers who're able to share their ideas in the simplest & clearest way. Our ideal colleague is an entrepreneur in residence, that sparks joy by taking an idea drafted in a napkin to its final execution who always, always give priority to our community. A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution and hustle is a must.
Don't apply if building a business from 0 to 1, scaling it from 1 to 100 is something that scares you, if the idea of changing the world is something you find ridiculous, or if a less is more attitude is not part of your daily routine.
What about you?
We're looking for an experienced "PR & Communication" expert who'll help establish Skipr's brand and profile with media, public relations and third parties on European level. At Skipr we only have one goal, endorse the human co-pilot role in the chaos that is transportation and surpass our users expectations.
- You're amicable and sociable.
- Storytelling is not just fairy dust, it's part of your DNA.
- Empathy is your middle name.
- Always ready to take a bullet for your team and make sure they take credit when successful.
- You speak English. Speaking French, German or Dutch is definitely welcome.
Public Relations - You have worked several years in PR/PA centered roles and show strong expertise in communication strategy & media relationship management.
Advocacy - You can distill complex ideas into simple, but intellectually credible, arguments always delivered in a compelling way.
Leadership - A keen sense of coaching and mentorship abilities.
Detail orientation - You have high standards for everything you do, and dig into the details to assure that your output consistently meets a high bar.
Network - Have, or is able to build, a strong network of relationships with journalists, influencers and government officials.
Learner - Self-starter with a great learning attitude, able to learn and pick up new capabilities fast.
Communication - You have excellent news judgement as well as very strong writing and communications skills. You show ability to develop content & communications materials, including opinion pieces, blogs, press material, messaging guidelines, Q&As, presentations & speeches.
Mobility - You're deeply familiar with, and/or enthusiastically curious about the future of mobility, technology, innovation and media.
Expansion - You have a global mindset and good business acumen, preferably with experience of working for multinational brands.
What we offer -
- A unique challenge to help cities to move smarter!
- A lot of professional freedom, personal development, and tons of fun.
- Being part of an international, winning team that has experience in launching start-ups (ex-Uber, Microsoft, Deliveroo and other top-notch startups )
- A rare opportunity to have an impact on mobility in Europe and shape a product to the right market/customer fit.
- Ability to build and grow with the company from scratch