Head of Customer Success
We are looking for an experienced Head of Customer Success to join us in the mission of helping organisations accelerate their employees' transition to sustainable mobility. We want to have an impact, dare to challenge the status quo and be close to our customers and team.
We love passionate, out-of-the-box thinkers who're able to share their ideas in the simplest and clearest way. Our ideal colleague has an entrepreneurial mindset, and sparks joy by taking an idea drafted in a napkin to its final execution, always giving priority to our customers. A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution and hustle is a must. We also offer enormous amounts of autonomy to everyone working at Skipr which requires an aptitude to auto-manage oneself.
Skipr for Business represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new market, which we address with our B2B services.
- Lead our Customer Success Team.
- Maintain ongoing customer relationships and networking, implement success programs, contribute to sales, onboarding and training clients.
- Provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests.
- Create a top notch Customer Success culture across our company deeply integrating with sales, marketing & product development.
- Work closely with the sales team in charge of closing to align on strategies, renewal forecasting, coverage plans, and account opportunities (i.e., opportunities and risks).
- Expand our revenue in accounts through new sales and up-sell opportunities.
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores.
- Address escalated client issues with speed and urgency, coordinating resources across the company as appropriate.
- Reduce churn and drive new business growth through greater advocacy and referenceability.
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
- You are customer obsessed and you would go above and beyond to meet your clients needs.
- You are a native French or Dutch speaker fluent in English.
- You are naturally curious to understand root-causes of problems and challenges.
- You are able to create structure and design effective processes for obtaining customer feedback and insights.
- You are able to think analytically and develop a plan driven by numbers based on customer health metrics.
- You are able to drive customer excellence throughout the delivery of services and projects.
- You are well organized and able to plan strong processes for communication and handle customer interactions.
- You are skilled in coaching, training and people development.
Business - +3 years of experience with Customer Success, Relationship Management, or Account Management in a SaaS company or digital marketing environment with a proven track record of successfully building outstanding customer-centric services.
Growth - digital native, familiar with designing and operationalising processes, with a high degree of precision and aspiration for excellence. Able to cultivate a growth culture with emphasis on feedback, learning, experimentation, openness and velocity.
Leadership - outstanding leadership skills and ability to lead a team to success and to enable team members to perform their best, by focusing on individual strengths.
Interpersonal skills - team-player attitude, able to work in an international, cross functional environment demonstrating and inspiring with knowledge of its craft.
Communication - excellent communicator, active listener, eager to speak to customers, open to give and receive feedback from partners and colleagues.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A lot of professional freedom, personal development and exciting challenges
- A friendly an open company culture and tons of fun
- Being part of an international, winning team that has experience in launching start-ups (ex-Uber, Microsoft, Deliveroo and other top-notch startups )
- A great opportunity to have an impact on mobility in Europe and shape a product to the right market/customer fit