HR and People Internship
We're looking for the most talented, passionate and awesome candidates to join us in the mission of helping organisations accelerate their employees transition to sustainable mobility.
We want to have an impact, dare to challenge the status quo and be close to our customers and team.
We love passionate, out-of-the-box thinkers who're able to share their ideas in the simplest and clearest way. Our ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial mindset, and sparks joy by taking an idea drafted in a napkin to its final execution, always giving priority to our customers.
We are looking for a talented HR Intern who will assist our Happiness and HR Manager in her day to day mission. This is an excellent opportunity to learn about human ressources management, people and culture services, and spend a few months of your career in a booming digital start-up.
- Assist the happiness and hr manager in her daily accomplishments.
- Help with the administration tasks (contracting, payroll, accounting,...)
- Co-create internal processes to improve the work organization.
- Help in the recruitment and onboarding process.
- Support in the organization of team events and activities.
- Organize happiness and wellness actions.
- Help strategize and brainstorm for future people initiatives.
- Assist in the office management.
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
- You are a native French or Dutch speaker and fluent in English.
- You are passionate about people and human ressources topics.
- You like multi-task work and are detail oriented.
- You like being in support of others and are a good listener.
- You are well organized and structured.
- You are proactive and able to work independently.
- You make things happen and are not afraid to take ownership.
- You are eager to learn and like challenges.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An internship contract of at least 4 months (full internship - work rotation - CIP), starting on January 2021.
- A lot of professional freedom, personal development and exciting challenges.
- A friendly and open company culture and tons of fun (team activities, learnings…).
- An important learning opportunity with a winning and skilled team that has experience in launching start-ups.
- The possibility to have an impact on mobility in Europe.