Indirect Sales Manager
We are looking for an experienced Indirect Sales Manager to join us in the mission of helping organisations accelerate their employees transition to sustainable mobility. We want to have an impact, dare to challenge the status quo and be close to our customers and team.
We love passionate, out-of-the-box thinkers who're able to share their ideas in the simplest and clearest way. Our ideal colleague has an entrepreneurial mindset, and sparks joy by taking an idea drafted in a napkin to its final execution, always giving priority to our customers. A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution and hustle is a must. We also offer enormous amounts of autonomy to everyone working at Skipr which requires an aptitude to auto-manage oneself.
Skipr for Business represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new market, which we address with our B2B services.
- Provide consistent partner management to ensure that our Indirect Sales Partners (ISP) are developing their sales, pre-sales and post-sales capabilities in line with our strategy and evaluate additional needs and opportunities.
- Develop and execute annual indirect sales plan and deliver performance updates and quarterly reviews.
- Participate in negotiating indirect sales partnership contract
- Motivate Indirect Sales Partners team by organising sales challenges and incentives.
- Train and coach Indirect Sales Partners team with workshops, seminars and special events.
- Provide consistent partner management to ensure that our Indirect Sales Partners are developing their sales, pre-sales and post-sales capabilities in line with our strategy.
- Become a subject matter expert in our solutions, processes, and operations, as well as remaining up to date on industry new.
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
- You are customer obsessed and you would go above and beyond to meet your clients needs.
- You are a native French or Dutch speaker fluent in English.
- You are able to create structure and design effective processes for obtaining customer feedback and insights.
- You are able to think analytically and develop a plan driven by numbers.
- You are able to drive customer excellence throughout the delivery of services and projects.
- You are well organized and able to plan strong processes for communication and handle customer interactions.
- You are skilled in coaching, training and people development.
Business - +5 years of experience with Customer Success, Account Management, or Operations Management in a SaaS company or digital marketing environment with a proven track record.
Growth - digital native, familiar with designing and operationalising processes, with a high degree of precision and aspiration for excellence. Able to cultivate a growth culture with emphasis on feedback, learning, experimentation, openness and velocity.
Leadership - outstanding leadership skills and ability to inspire indirect sales force to success and to enable them to perform.
Interpersonal skills - team-player attitude, able to work in an international, cross functional environment demonstrating and inspiring with knowledge of its craft.
Communication - excellent communicator, active listener, eager to speak to customers, open to give and receive feedback from partners and colleagues.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A lot of professional freedom, personal development and exciting challenges.
- A friendly and open company culture and tons of fun.
- A competitive salary package with many benefits (including equity and a budget for your personal mobility in Belgium).
- Being part of an international, winning team that has experience in launching start-ups (ex-Uber, Microsoft, Deliveroo and other top-notch startups).
- A great opportunity to have an impact on mobility in Europe and shape a product to the right market/customer fit.