Junior Business Developer - Belgium
We're obviously looking for the most talented, passionate and awesome candidates in the world to help us re-invent the way people move in and around cities.
We also offer enormous amounts of autonomy to everyone working at Skipr which requires an aptitude to auto-manage oneself. We love passionate, out-of-the-box thinkers who're able to share their ideas in the simplest & clearest way. At Skipr we only have one goal, endorse the human co-pilot role in the chaos that is transportation and surpass our client expectations.
Don't apply if building a business from 0 to 1, scaling it from 1 to 100 is something that scares you, if the idea of changing the world is something you find ridiculous, or if a less is more attitude is not part of your daily routine.
What about you?
Our start-up is looking for our first inside sales to market our product to Belgian SMEs. You will be the first person of a team meant to grow rapidly. As such, you will organize the sales process, pipeline and tools to offer Skipr to all Belgian SMEs.
- You're a true hustler and...
- ... can't take no for an answer
- You are fluent in English and in French or Dutch
- You have a first proven inside sales experience where you have over-achieved your quota
- Thanks to your strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day, you manage to close several deals per day
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
What we offer?
- A unique challenge to help cities to move smarter!
- A lot of professional freedom & personal development.
- Being part of an international, winning team that has experience in launching start-ups (ex-Uber, Microsoft, Deliveroo and other top-notch startups )
- A rare opportunity to have an impact on mobility in Europe and shape a product to the right market/customer fit.
- Ability to build and grow with the company from scratch