Marketing internship - Belgium
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to join us in the mission of helping organisations accelerate their employees' transition to sustainable mobility. Through the Skipr platform and the Skipr app, our users easily connect to and manage any mobility service!
We love passionate, out-of-the-box thinkers who're able to share their ideas in the simplest and clearest way. We want to have an impact, dare to challenge the status quo and be close to our customers and team. Our ideal colleague has an entrepreneurial mindset, and sparks joy by taking an idea drafted in a napkin to its final execution, always giving priority to our customers. A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution and hustle is a must. We also offer enormous amounts of autonomy to everyone working at Skipr which requires an aptitude to auto-manage oneself.
Skipr for Business represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new market, which we address with our B2B services.
As Digital Marketing Intern you will assist the marketing team implementing the most convenient content and campaigns for our buyer persona.
Intern mission :
- Help the marketing team, and more specifically the growth manager, in their daily efforts.
- Help strategize and brainstorm for future growth experiments and campaigns.
- Assist in the organizing of digital campaigns.
- Creation of landing pages and website optimizations.
- Optimise SEO ranking with dedicated content, website optimisations and other recommandations
- Support the marketing team in organizing (digital) events.
What about you?
- You are looking for an internship of at least 3 months (school - work rotation is also possible). Possibility to start at any time of the year. The internship must be part of your studies program (school must be able to provide an internship agreement).
- You are a native French or Dutch speaker and fluent in English.
- You have good skills in communication, marketing, and graphic design.
- You have amazing writing skills.
- You are proactive and able to work independently.
- You make things happen and are not afraid to take ownership.
- You are eager to learn and not afraid of challenges.
- You are digital-friendly
We believe the strength of a team comes from its diversity. So no matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe in or what your dreams are, we welcome you and look forward to receiving your application.
What we offer :
- A lot of professional freedom, personal development and exciting challenges
- Be part of starting a new market backed by a ready to play product
- A friendly and open company culture and tons of fun
- A great opportunity to have an impact on mobility in Europe and shape a product to the right market/customer fit
- Possibility to work (partially) remote