We are looking for a passionate Lead Product Manager to join us in the mission of helping organisations accelerate their employees' transition to sustainable mobility and contribute to our ambitious goals and roadmap.
You will work in our Product team to ensure Skipr is building a solution that hits business goals, delivers a real value for customers (solve real customer problems & fulfill their needs) and provides an outstanding experience (simple and delightful). Through the Skipr platform and the Skipr app, our users easily connect to and manage any mobility service!
We love passionate, out-of-the-box thinkers who're able to share their ideas in the simplest and clearest way. We want to have an impact, dare to challenge the status quo and be close to our customers and team. Our ideal colleague has an entrepreneurial mindset, and sparks joy by taking an idea drafted in a napkin to its final execution, always giving priority to our customers. A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution and hustle is a must. We also offer enormous amounts of autonomy to everyone working at Skipr which requires an aptitude to auto-manage oneself.
- Establish a strategy and roadmap for your own scope, create short and long-term goals, and deliver them successfully on time
- Gain a deep understanding of our users/customers, our business and identify product gaps to define the solutions that will bring the most value to our customers and users as well as to the business
- Project management : Analyse product requirements and define appropriate plans to ensure they’re successfully delivered in a cost effective way and define production timelines across multiple teams (Product Design, Engineering, Operations, …)
- Appraise new product ideas and participate to the Product Strategy evolution according to the market strategy and company objectives
- Guide and coach other Product Managers
- Act as a Product ambassador to build awareness and understanding of our mission
- Be Customer and User centric, continuously collecting feedback to understand their real problems and solve them in a lean way
- Translate strategy and user/customer needs into detailed requirements, and prototypes
- Describe high-level use cases and technical requirements
- Define and measure outcomes of your scope
- Collaborate closely with engineering and design teams on the development and release and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organisation
- Drive product launches alongside product marketing
We believe the strength of a team comes from its diversity. So no matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe in or what your dreams are, we welcome you and look forward to receiving your application.
What about you?
- You have at least 4 years of experience managing customer-facing software products from inception to launch and iteration
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Strong User/Market Research / Discovery experience
- Previous B2B mobile app and web experience
- You speak fluently English & French, Dutch is a plus
- Experience in a Startup & Lean environment (ex. MVP)
- Master’s degree in product design or user experience is a real plus
- You work with agile tools & methods
- Product Discovery and Delivery have no secrets for you
- You keep up with the news from the mobility ecosystem and you are motivated by contributing to a more sustainable world
- You are familiar with Economics and Data understanding (research and analysis)
- You are at ease providing continuous feedback to improve methodology and collaboration
- Autonomy - You can take on several projects and manage them from A to Z without external intervention
- Resilience - You see challenging situation as an occasion to grow and easily find the way to go forward
- Assertiveness and communication - You can deliver a clear message, understand the message's recipient, show empathy for the recipient and listen effectively. You make use of all of these qualities to ensure your communication is productive. You deliver information in a calm and respectful manner, without upsetting others and yourself
- Prioritization - You choose the projects to focus on according to roadmap and objectives frameworks
- Problem Solving - You recognize and define problems, you discover possible solutions, you implement the best one for both local issue and system performance
- Business - You are focused on outcomes rather than outputs
- Coaching - You know the strengths and weaknesses of your team and how to get the most out of them. You can provide the resources, authority, training and support necessary for others to carry out solutions
- Accountability - You rise above circumstances and demonstrate the ownership necessary for achieving Key Results in the amount of time expected
What we offer
- A competitive salary package with many benefits: (including stock options and a budget for your personal mobility), we are open to freelancers
- A lot of professional freedom, personal development and exciting challenges
- Be part of starting a new market backed by a ready to play product
- A friendly and open company culture and tons of fun
- A great opportunity to have an impact on mobility in Europe and shape a product to the right market/customer fit.
- Possibility to work (partially) remote