We are looking for a React JS Medior/Senior experience level, to join us in the mission of helping organisations accelerate their employees' transition to sustainable mobility. Through the Skipr platform and the Skipr app, our users easily connect to and manage any mobility service!
We love passionate, out-of-the-box thinkers who're able to share their ideas in the simplest and clearest way. We want to have an impact, dare to challenge the status quo and be close to our customers and team. Our ideal colleague has an entrepreneurial mindset, and sparks joy by taking an idea drafted in a napkin to its final execution, always giving priority to our customers. A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution and hustle is a must. We also offer enormous amounts of autonomy to everyone working at Skipr which requires an aptitude to auto-manage oneself.
What about you?
- You should be willing to design and build large and modular (yet maintainable) systems, with time and quality
- You are fluent in English, ideally in French or Dutch too
- You have a BS/MS degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent practical experience
- You have knowledge of data structure and algorithms and an ability to use them practically when implementing solutions
- You demonstrated experience working collaboratively in cross-functional teams
- Very good knowledge of ReactJs
- Familiarity with Html, Css3, Github would be helpful but is not necessary
Skills required for the role :
Autonomy: You can take on several projects and manage them from A to Z with support of the team
Resilience: You see challenging situation as an occasion to grow and easily find the way to go forward
Accountability: You rise above circumstances and demonstrate the ownership necessary for achieving Key Results in the amount of time expected
Problem Solving: You recognize and define problems, you discover possible solutions and implement the best one for both local issue and system performance
Detail Oriented: You pay close attention to all of the small particulars when working on a task or project. The projects you submit are usually high-quality work with little to no errors
Top-notch communication skills are essential : you feel free to express your thoughts, without upsetting others and yourself. You can give a clear message and simplify your thoughts, in the interest of both parties in the communication process
What we offer :
- An open ended-contract, 40 hours schedule/week, 32 holidays / year. We are open to freelancers.
- A competitive salary package with many benefits : meal vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance as well as refund insurance on medical treatments (Alan), company smartphone and laptop, company phone subscription, eco vouchers, stock options and a budget for your personal mobility
- A lot of professional freedom, personal development and exciting challenges
- Be part of starting a new market backed by a ready to play product
- A friendly and open company culture and tons of fun
- A great opportunity to have an impact on mobility in Europe and shape a product to the right market/customer fit
- Possibility to work (partially) remote