(Senior) Content Strategist
We're obviously looking for the most talented, passionate and awesome candidates in the world to help us re-invent the way people move in and around cities.
We also offer enormous amounts of autonomy to everyone working at Skipr which requires an aptitude to auto-manage oneself. We love passionate, out-of-the-box thinkers who're able to share their ideas in the simplest & clearest way. Our ideal colleague is an entrepreneur in residence, that sparks joy by taking an idea drafted in a napkin to its final execution who always, always give priority to our customers. A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution and hustle is a must.
Don't apply if building a business from 0 to 1, scaling it from 1 to 100 is something that scares you, if the idea of changing the world is something you find ridiculous, or if a less is more attitude is not part of your daily routine.
What about you?
Our marketing team is looking for a Content Strategist who'll build the foundation of our content strategy as well as lead its implementation. We strongly believe this person will play a central role on both on the acquisition & retention of our customers. At Skipr we only have one goal, endorse the human co-pilot role in the chaos that is transportation and surpass our users expectations.
- You're amicable and sociable.
- Tech-savvy is not just a fancy word, it's part of who you are.
- You can't stand a misplaced pixel and will notice immediately if something is out of balance.
- Uniqueness & relevancy is what you crave for day after day.
- English is a language you master. Speaking French and/or Dutch is definitely preferred.
Experience - You have worked several years for a digital (advertising) agency or in digital content related roles.
Strategy - Solid knowledge of digital marketing strategy & implementation (SEO, Organic Growth...)
Data centered - You know how to meticulously unpack the key levers for growing a business through keen analysis and scientific experimentation.
Detail orientation - You have high standards for everything you do, and dig into the details to assure that your output consistently meets a high bar.
An eye for design - You know what goes into a great photo, you can create beautiful print layouts, and you can't wait to draw out the beauty of our customer experiences and use it to create a compelling story for our users.
Inspired - Words just flow out of your hands, you just need a pen or a keyboard!
Learner - Self-starter with a great learning attitude, able to learn and pick up new capabilities fast.
What we offer -
- A unique challenge to help cities to move smarter!
- A lot of professional freedom, personal development, and tons of fun.
- Being part of an international, winning team that has experience in launching start-ups (ex-Uber, Microsoft, Deliveroo and other top-notch startups )
- A rare opportunity to have an impact on mobility in Europe and shape a product to the right market/customer fit.
- Ability to build and grow with the company from scratch