Senior Product Manager
We're looking for the most talented, passionate and awesome candidates to help us reinvent the way people move in and around cities. We want to go fast, be bold and stay humble.
We love passionate, out-of-the-box thinkers who're able to share their ideas in the simplest and clearest way.
Our ideal colleague has an entrepreneurial mindset, and sparks joy by taking an idea drafted in a napkin to its final execution, always giving priority to our customers. A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution and hustle is a must. We also offer enormous amounts of autonomy to everyone working at Skipr which requires an aptitude to auto-manage oneself.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Product Manager to join our Team.
As a senior leader in the Product team, you will be the single cross-functional owner directly responsible for the success of a product, the “CEO of the product.”
You’ll translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development from start to finish.
To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. If you’re also confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won’t work, we’d like to meet you.
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Establish and manage the SaaS roadmap to enable customers and new prospects to quickly realize maximum value
- Analyze opportunities for improvement and drive change in product, process and services to deliver the best outcomes for customers
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management and all departments to create product plans and roadmaps
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product features and quality
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
- Use data to back up assumptions and identify business opportunities
- Proven experience as a Senior Product Manager
- Product taste, you have the insights and intuition to understand customer needs for a product in a given area
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Background in software development and program management
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude and Creative thinking skills
- Metrics and data-driven approach
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Ability to clearly communicate in English & French, ideally Dutch too
Interpersonal skills are important, as you should have experience working in an international, cross functional environment such as collaborating with engineering, finance, and various other global business executives
- MBA from a top tier school
- Experience in eCommerce, SaaS, Mobile apps
- Ideally has built or launched side projects or startups
A Successful Candidate Will Also Have The Following:
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Strong analytical skills and Ability to think strategically
- Ability to Think Big
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Outstanding execution skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves
What we offer
- A lot of professional freedom, personal development and exciting challenges
- A friendly an open company culture and tons of fun
- A competitive salary package with many benefits (including a budget for your personal mobility in Belgium)
- Being part of an international, winning team that has experience in launching start-ups (ex-Uber, Microsoft, Deliveroo and other top-notch startups )
- A great opportunity to have an impact on mobility in Europe and shape a product to the right market/customer fit