Senior Sales Executive - France
We believe the strength of a team comes from its diversity. So no matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe in or what your dreams are, we welcome you and look forward to receiving your application.
At Skipr we are on the mission of helping organisations accelerate their employees' transition to sustainable mobility. Through a digital platform, a mobile app and a credit card, Skipr represents a great opportunity to address a vast market in the field of alternative mobility for professionals. The company was founded in 2019 in the Lab Box environnement, a start-up studio which has the ambition to promote and develop new mobility solutions that will make living in cities more enjoyable in the future.
We love passionate, out-of-the-box thinkers who are able to share their ideas in the simplest and clearest way. Our ideal colleague has an entrepreneurial mindset, and sparks joy by taking an idea drafted in a napkin to its final execution, always giving priority to our customers. A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution and hustle is a must. We also offer enormous amounts of autonomy to everyone working at Skipr which requires an aptitude to auto-manage oneself.
Today, we are looking for an experienced Sales Executive who will build and lead our B2B efforts in France.
- Generate and close new key business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline within your scope;
- Understand the customer’s objectives, buying criteria and decision-making processes;
- Execute and coordinate product demonstrations, sales proposals, tenders and contracts;
- Provide forecasting and updates to management;
- Develop new business using all available means such as cold calling and mass communication (email, social media, industry events etc.);
- Respond to customer inquiries in a prompt manner. Handle or delegate accordingly;
- Reach quota and objectives.
Business - You have worked in a business centric role (preferably in a SaaS company) working with agile tools & methods;
Ownerhsip - You have a keen sense of ownership, speedy execution and be accountable for the development of a whole part of our business;
Hunter - You can identify emerging opportunities and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status. You're a true hunter and... can't take no for an answer;
Seniority - You have at least 5+ years of seniority in B2B sales & prospection, preferably in a SaaS environment;
Empathy - Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs;
Learner - Self-starter with a great learning attitude, able pick up new capabilities fast. You keep up with the news from the mobility ecosystem;
Communication - Active listener, able to carefully detect and understand prospects needs. You are a native French speaker and fluent in English;
Detail orientation - You have high standards for everything you do, and dig into the details to assure that your output consistently meets a high bar.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary package with many benefits: (including stock options and a budget for your personal mobility), we are open to freelancers;
- A lot of professional freedom, personal development and exciting challenges;
- A friendly and open company culture and tons of fun;
- A great opportunity to have an impact on mobility in Europe and shape a product to the right market/customer fit;
- Being part of an international, winning team that has experience in launching start-ups;
- Possibility to work (partially) remote.