We are looking for a Technical analyst capable to oversee a project's technical scope from inception to execution.
At Skipr we are on a mission of helping organisations accelerate their employees' transition to sustainable mobility. Through the Skipr platform and the Skipr app, our users easily connect to and manage any mobility service!
We love passionate, out-of-the-box thinkers who're able to share their ideas in the simplest and clearest way. We want to have an impact, dare to challenge the status quo and be close to our customers and team. Our ideal colleague has an entrepreneurial mindset, and sparks joy by taking an idea drafted in a napkin to its final execution, always giving priority to our customers. A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution and hustle is a must. We also offer enormous amounts of autonomy to everyone working at Skipr which requires an aptitude to auto-manage oneself.
Collect and prioritize scope that will ensure our solution remains stable & scalable.
- Prepare technical analysis for the product manager and engineering team.
- You assist the engineering team with technical scope related questions.
Validate the deliverables from a technical point of view.
Bridge the product or project managers with the engineering team on complex topics and help to navigate the project in the best direction.
- Assist the product or project managers in product releases.
- Identify, monitor and manage technical risks to minimize or avoid their negative effects on the achievement of project objectives.
What about you?
- You have 2+ years of experience as a technical analist using Agile frameworks and are comfortable working across multiple teams to spit through technical topics.
- You have experience with a set of tools and processes for teams to document and track cross-functional dependencies, deliverables, product/feature launches, and KPI’s. (eg. Jira, Notion, Figma, Click-up, Git, ...).
- You are comfortable discussing the technical trade-offs in product development with engineers and product managers.
- You are fluent in English. Dutch and/or French are a bonus.
- You are highly organized with a keen eye for detail and UX and get a kicks out of multitasking successfully under pressure.
- You are Customer Oriented. You don't lose track of the users as the ultimate beneficiary of your team efforts. You identify and establish scope and parameters of requirements analysis to define user impact, outcome criteria, and metrics. You can conduct interviews to gather customer requirements via workshops, surveys, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
- You can translate conceptual requirements into functional and technical requirements in a clear manner.
- You keep up with the news from the mobility ecosystem and you are motivated by contributing to a more sustainable world.
We believe the strength of a team comes from its diversity. So no matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe in or what your dreams are, we welcome you and look forward to receiving your application.
Skills required for the role :
Autonomy - You can take on several projects and manage them from A to Z without external intervention
Resilience - You see challenging situation as an occasion to grow and easily find the way to go forward
Assertiveness and communication - You can deliver a clear message, understand the message's recipient, show empathy for the recipient and listen effectively. You deliver information in a calm and respectful manner, without upsetting others and yourself
Prioritization - You choose the projects to focus on according to roadmap and objectives frameworks
Learner - You are a self-starter with a great learning attitude, able to learn and pick up new capabilities fast
Problem Solving: You recognize and define problems, you discover possible solutions and implement the best one for both local issue and system performance
What we offer :
- A full time open-ended employee contract, we are open to freelancers.
- A competitive salary package with many benefits : group hospitalization and medical insurances, meal vouchers, company phone and laptop, phone subscription, eco vouchers, and the possibility to receive stock options on Skipr shares
- A lot of professional flexibility, personal development and exciting challenges
- A friendly and open company culture and tons of fun (team activities and events)
- The possibility to have an impact on mobility in Europe