Technical Project Manager
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join us in the mission of helping organisations accelerate their employees' transition to sustainable mobility. Through the Skipr platform and the Skipr app, our users easily connect to and manage any mobility service!
We love passionate, out-of-the-box thinkers who're able to share their ideas in the simplest and clearest way. We want to have an impact, dare to challenge the status quo and be close to our customers and team. Our ideal colleague has an entrepreneurial mindset, and sparks joy by taking an idea drafted in a napkin to its final execution, always giving priority to our customers. A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution and hustle is a must. We also offer enormous amounts of autonomy to everyone working at Skipr which requires an aptitude to auto-manage oneself.
Skipr for Business represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new market, which we address with our B2B services.
As Project Manager you will oversee all project operations from inception to execution.
Planning. Create a document to guide both project execution and project control.
Collect and prioritize scope our users will love.
Budgeting and Scheduling. Define how funds will be utilized and expended during the lifetime of a project.
- Identify, monitor and manage risks to minimize or avoid their negative effects on the achievement of project objectives.
Supervise and coach team members and ensure that deadlines are followed.
- Prepare progress reports for senior management.
- Oversee the implementation of project improvements.
What about you?
- You have over 3 years of experience in a tech organization and are comfortable discussing the technical trade-offs in product development with engineers and product managers. Experience working in a technical domain is preferred.
- You have project management experience using both Waterfall and Agile frameworks and are comfortable with coordinating across multiple teams to build a centralized understanding of the overall efforts’ status and keep teams on track.
- You maintain a standard set of tools and processes for teams to track cross-functional dependencies, deliverables, product/feature launches, and KPI’s. (eg. Jira, Notion, Figma, Click-up, Git, ...)
- You are fluent in English. Dutch and/or French are a bonus.
- You are highly organized with a keen eye for detail and UX and get a kicks out of multitasking successfully under pressure.
- You are Customer Oriented. You don't lose track of the users as the ultimate beneficiary of your team efforts. You identify and establish scope and parameters of requirements analysis to define user impact, outcome criteria, and metrics. You can conduct interviews to gather customer requirements via workshops, surveys, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
- You can translate conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner.
- You keep up with the news from the mobility ecosystem and you are motivated by contributing to a more sustainable world.
We believe the strength of a team comes from its diversity. So no matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe in or what your dreams are, we welcome you and look forward to receiving your application.
Skills required for the role :
Autonomy - You can take on several projects and manage them from A to Z without external intervention
Resilience - You see challenging situation as an occasion to grow and easily find the way to go forward
Assertiveness and communication - You can deliver a clear message, understand the message's recipient, show empathy for the recipient and listen effectively. You make use of all of these qualities to ensure your communication is productive. You deliver information in a calm and respectful manner, without upsetting others and yourself
Prioritization - You can identify key areas of focus and prioritize work efforts on a regular basis while communicating to the teams, program manager and CTO: share updates on progress, risks, etc.
Problem Solving: You recognize and define problems, you discover possible solutions and implement the best one for both local issue and system performance
Coaching : you know the strengths and weaknesses of your team and how to get the most out of them. You can provide the resources, authority, training and support necessary for others to carry out solutions. You organize retrospectives when deadlines are missed, sharing lessons learned, and collaborating with teams to get back on track
What we offer
- First temporary mission of 6 months, with possibility of renewal
- A competitive salary package with many benefits (including stock options and a budget for your personal mobility). We are open to freelancers
- A lot of professional freedom, personal development and exciting challenges
- Be part of starting a new market backed by a ready to play product
- A friendly and open company culture and tons of fun
- Being part of an international, winning team that has experience in launching start-ups
- A great opportunity to have an impact on mobility in Europe and shape a product to the right market/customer fit
- Possibility to work (partially) remote