We are looking for an experienced Web Designer to join us in the mission of helping organisations accelerate their employees' transition to sustainable mobility. We want to have an impact, dare to challenge the status quo and be close to our customers and team.
We love passionate, out-of-the-box thinkers who're able to share their ideas in the simplest and clearest way. Our ideal colleague has an entrepreneurial mindset, and sparks joy by taking an idea drafted in a napkin to its final execution, always giving priority to our customers. A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution and hustle is a must. We also offer enormous amounts of autonomy to everyone working at Skipr which requires an aptitude to auto-manage oneself.
Skipr for Business represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new market, which we address with our B2B services.
What about you?
- You have experience in web design delivery and can build the sites yourself. Part coder, part designer.
- You have deep knowledge of HTML, CSS, jQuery, Webflow, and Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign
- You have previous experience in a business setting of using a prototyping package such as Figma, Illustrator or InDesign
- You love UX design patterns, know them well and have contributed to pattern libraries yourself.
- You finish the work… dot those “I”s and cross those “T”s.
- You are guided by experience and intuition but still make design choices and understand the reasoning behind them.
- You are self-directed, self-motivated and thrive on collaborative independence where coming together to brainstorm feeds your focused work while detailing your design.
- You understand how design systems are built. You know when to follow and when to break established interaction patterns.
- You champion consistency, flexibility, and reuse. You like Atomic Design, Sketch, Figma and Zeplin.
- You embrace mobile first and then work on the designs for folks still using desktops to get work done.
- Bonus: You understand coding and, while you may not code yourself, you know how to produce designs that can be built within frameworks, using patterns that focus energy on what matters and differentiates.
- UI/UX/Visual Design (color, line, type, shape, image, composition)
- Good understanding of search engine optimisation principles
- Strong experience building landing pages
- Be able to jump between marketing graphics and UI design
- Understand how to sell a part of a service or product
- A passion for creating products and services that resonate emotionally with people.
- Ability to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor.
- Proficiency with visualizing, sketching, designing and prototyping designs.
- Ability to work within distributed, multidisciplinary teams.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Must demonstrate a strong portfolio of sites you built.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A lot of professional freedom, personal development and exciting challenges
- A friendly an open company culture and tons of fun
- Being part of an international, winning team that has experience in launching start-ups (ex-Uber, Microsoft, Deliveroo and other top-notch startups )
- A great opportunity to have an impact on mobility in Europe and shape a product to the right market/customer fit